Freight & Trade Alliance Headlines
News / Cyber-attack victim CMA CGM struggling to restore bookings, say customers
As CMA CGM’s IT engineers continue, for the fifth day, to try to restore its ...
News / Importers 'close to breaking point' as tension rises at Sydney's Port Botany
Other strike-hit container terminal operators and supply chain players are backing a DP World Australia ...
News / Australia’s crisis-hit shipping industry now providing a 'third-world' service
Australia’s shipping industry is in “disarray”, according to angry forwarders and transport operators. They claim Sydney’s ...
News / Logistics protests as Melbourne lockdown puts the brakes on supply chains
The extraordinary lockdown measures imposed on the Australian state of Victoria are threatening to disrupt ...
News / Fury at Australian ports as terminal operators impose sudden access fee hikes
Stevedores in Australia have implemented “staggering” increases to terminal access charges and road and rail ...
News / Shipper relief as Australia's plan for biosecurity levy is scrapped
Australian shippers breathed a sigh of relief today with the scrapping of the controversial plan ...
News / More anger in Australia as DP World announces higher terminal access fees
DP World Australia (DPW) is to increase terminal access fees for import containers from May, ...
News / More anger in Melbourne docks as Patrick cuts night shifts at short notice
Australia’s Patrick Terminals has announced a cut in night shift operations at Melbourne, prompting a ...
News / Shippers eye new routes to market as port of Melbourne fees skyrocket
Spiralling terminal access fees at the port of Melbourne are forcing cargo owners to consider ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode