Freight & Trade Alliance Headlines
News / More anger in Melbourne docks as Patrick cuts night shifts at short notice
Australia’s Patrick Terminals has announced a cut in night shift operations at Melbourne, prompting a ...
News / Shippers eye new routes to market as port of Melbourne fees skyrocket
Spiralling terminal access fees at the port of Melbourne are forcing cargo owners to consider ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses