Freight & Trade Alliance Headlines
News / More anger in Australia as DP World announces higher terminal access fees
DP World Australia (DPW) is to increase terminal access fees for import containers from May, ...
News / More anger in Melbourne docks as Patrick cuts night shifts at short notice
Australia’s Patrick Terminals has announced a cut in night shift operations at Melbourne, prompting a ...
News / Shippers eye new routes to market as port of Melbourne fees skyrocket
Spiralling terminal access fees at the port of Melbourne are forcing cargo owners to consider ...
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3.DB Schenker loses Asia Pacific CEO Ditlev Blicher to Maersk
- 4.Emirates pushes on with passenger-freighter strategy – but is it viable?
- 5.Market Insight: As DSV loses APAC sales VP, only one ex-Panalpina exec is left to bet on now
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. email@example.com on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'