Port Botany Headlines
News / Despite peace talks at Port Botany, container congestion remains critical
Box congestion at Sydney’s port Botany remains “critical”, with the continuing surplus of empty containers ...
News / Importers 'close to breaking point' as tension rises at Sydney's Port Botany
Other strike-hit container terminal operators and supply chain players are backing a DP World Australia ...
News / Australia’s crisis-hit shipping industry now providing a 'third-world' service
Australia’s shipping industry is in “disarray”, according to angry forwarders and transport operators. They claim Sydney’s ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode