News / Terminal operator Patrick and stevedore union clash over port delay claims
Patrick has applied to the Fair Work Commission (FWC) to end protected industrial action across ...
News / Importers 'close to breaking point' as tension rises at Sydney's Port Botany
Other strike-hit container terminal operators and supply chain players are backing a DP World Australia ...
News / Fury at Australian ports as terminal operators impose sudden access fee hikes
Stevedores in Australia have implemented “staggering” increases to terminal access charges and road and rail ...
News / More anger in Australia as DP World announces higher terminal access fees
DP World Australia (DPW) is to increase terminal access fees for import containers from May, ...
News / More anger in Melbourne docks as Patrick cuts night shifts at short notice
Australia’s Patrick Terminals has announced a cut in night shift operations at Melbourne, prompting a ...
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
News / Australian stevedores are 'turning on the money tap again'
Terminal operators in Australia have been accused of “turning on the money tap again,” following ...
News / Port of Melbourne $300m 'rail solution' would restrict competition, claim shippers
Shippers in Australia have criticised Port of Melbourne’s plans to create intermodal links connecting its ...
News / Australian truckers furious at more 'unregulated' port surcharge hikes
Truckers in Australia have lashed out over the latest round of controversial “port infrastructure” surcharges ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode