News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
News / Australian stevedores are 'turning on the money tap again'
Terminal operators in Australia have been accused of “turning on the money tap again,” following ...
News / Port of Melbourne $300m 'rail solution' would restrict competition, claim shippers
Shippers in Australia have criticised Port of Melbourne’s plans to create intermodal links connecting its ...
News / Australian truckers furious at more 'unregulated' port surcharge hikes
Truckers in Australia have lashed out over the latest round of controversial “port infrastructure” surcharges ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'