News / More anger in Melbourne docks as Patrick cuts night shifts at short notice
Australia’s Patrick Terminals has announced a cut in night shift operations at Melbourne, prompting a ...
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
News / Australian stevedores are 'turning on the money tap again'
Terminal operators in Australia have been accused of “turning on the money tap again,” following ...
News / Port of Melbourne $300m 'rail solution' would restrict competition, claim shippers
Shippers in Australia have criticised Port of Melbourne’s plans to create intermodal links connecting its ...
News / Australian truckers furious at more 'unregulated' port surcharge hikes
Truckers in Australia have lashed out over the latest round of controversial “port infrastructure” surcharges ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3.DB Schenker loses Asia Pacific CEO Ditlev Blicher to Maersk
- 4.Emirates pushes on with passenger-freighter strategy – but is it viable?
- 5.Market Insight: As DSV loses APAC sales VP, only one ex-Panalpina exec is left to bet on now
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'