Recommends / The way to avoid common customs traps
Global product manager for customs management at BluJay Solutions Celeste Catano shares her thoughts on ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
News / EU port regulation aimed at boosting state-run ports poses 'significant risks' to UK sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) poses significant risks for the UK port industry, it was claimed ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
Comment / Do I need one? Explaining the mysteries of EORI for importers and exporters
During my time within the logistics industry, I have noticed that many people don’t fully ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread