Maritime Union of Australia Headlines
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 4.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'