Maritime Union of Australia Headlines
News / MUA strike action at port of Melbourne under fire for its 'bad timing'
In a new blow to Australia’s buckling container supply chains, industrial action at Victoria International ...
News / New round of industrial action to hit DP World Freemantle on Xmas Day
A torrid year for Australia’s ports and shipping will be capped by a futher round ...
News / MUA suspends industrial action at Patrick terminals, despite no pay deal
The Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) has suspended all industrial action at Patrick Terminals, without ...
News / Terminal operator Patrick and stevedore union clash over port delay claims
Patrick has applied to the Fair Work Commission (FWC) to end protected industrial action across ...
News / Agreement at last between DP World and Maritime Union of Australia?
Negotiations between DP World Australia and the Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) over a new ...
News / More industrial action at Brisbane port threatens further trade chaos
Shipping companies have blasted a new round of industrial action set for Brisbane on Sunday, ...
News / More industrial action at DPW Australia hits already-stretched supply chains
More industrial action at all four DP World Australia terminals starts this week, adding to ...
News / Australian dockers' union in quarantine dispute over Chinese box ship
Citing coronavirus concerns, dockworkers in Melbourne have refused to unload a containership carrying “critical medical ...
News / DP World Australia warns customers as union calls more dock strikes
DP World Australia (DPWA) is bracing for more dockworker strikes as the 15-month dispute with ...
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag