Maritime Union of Australia Headlines
News / Terminal operator Patrick and stevedore union clash over port delay claims
Patrick has applied to the Fair Work Commission (FWC) to end protected industrial action across ...
News / Agreement at last between DP World and Maritime Union of Australia?
Negotiations between DP World Australia and the Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) over a new ...
News / More industrial action at Brisbane port threatens further trade chaos
Shipping companies have blasted a new round of industrial action set for Brisbane on Sunday, ...
News / More industrial action at DPW Australia hits already-stretched supply chains
More industrial action at all four DP World Australia terminals starts this week, adding to ...
News / Australian dockers' union in quarantine dispute over Chinese box ship
Citing coronavirus concerns, dockworkers in Melbourne have refused to unload a containership carrying “critical medical ...
News / DP World Australia warns customers as union calls more dock strikes
DP World Australia (DPWA) is bracing for more dockworker strikes as the 15-month dispute with ...
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode