Maritime Union of Australia Headlines
News / DP World Australia warns customers as union calls more dock strikes
DP World Australia (DPWA) is bracing for more dockworker strikes as the 15-month dispute with ...
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3.DB Schenker loses Asia Pacific CEO Ditlev Blicher to Maersk
- 4.Emirates pushes on with passenger-freighter strategy – but is it viable?
- 5.Market Insight: As DSV loses APAC sales VP, only one ex-Panalpina exec is left to bet on now
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. email@example.com on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'