Christmas peak Headlines
News / Panalpina at the forefront to avoid air freight peak season pandemonium
Faced with a repeat of last year’s air freight peak season pandemonium, forwarders and shippers ...
News / IAG Cargo annual revenues beat the €1bn mark, as airlines reap the rewards of the capacity crunch
They will not be the only ones to announce significant growth in 2017, but both ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / A chance to test your knowledge of the big news events of 2017
The sinking of Hanjin in 2016 was the major story that still rippled through 2017, while an unexpected ...
Recommends / Interview with Santa Claus: a very complicated logistics strategy
CILT has interviewed Santa Claus, who reveals that while his gift distribution strategy may look ...
Recommends / Surging online orders slow Walmart and UPS deliveries
Surging online deliveries are creating backlogs in US supply chains with both Walmart and UPS ...
Recommends / UPS, overwhelmed by online orders, warns of delivery delays
Oh dear. There is always (at least) one. This year it’s UPS’s turn to battle ...
News / FedEx chief says 'we will come out stronger' after $300m cyber attack
FedEx believes the the cyber attack which hit its subsidiary TNT will cost $300m. It’s the same amount fellow ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO