Christmas peak Headlines
News / Forwarders must act smarter to prevent peak cargo congestion, says Heathrow
Heathrow Airport has defended its peak season plans – but warned forwarders, hauliers and handlers ...
News / Panalpina at the forefront to avoid air freight peak season pandemonium
Faced with a repeat of last year’s air freight peak season pandemonium, forwarders and shippers ...
News / IAG Cargo annual revenues beat the €1bn mark, as airlines reap the rewards of the capacity crunch
They will not be the only ones to announce significant growth in 2017, but both ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / A chance to test your knowledge of the big news events of 2017
The sinking of Hanjin in 2016 was the major story that still rippled through 2017, while an unexpected ...
Recommends / Interview with Santa Claus: a very complicated logistics strategy
CILT has interviewed Santa Claus, who reveals that while his gift distribution strategy may look ...
Recommends / Surging online orders slow Walmart and UPS deliveries
Surging online deliveries are creating backlogs in US supply chains with both Walmart and UPS ...
Recommends / UPS, overwhelmed by online orders, warns of delivery delays
Oh dear. There is always (at least) one. This year it’s UPS’s turn to battle ...
News / FedEx chief says 'we will come out stronger' after $300m cyber attack
FedEx believes the the cyber attack which hit its subsidiary TNT will cost $300m. It’s the same amount fellow ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. Alan Hedge on Amazon is 'playing chess' with its air partners: time to rethink?
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings