Port of Melbourne Headlines
News / Melbourne set to benefit as box carriers increase vessel capacity on ex-Asia routes
The size of container vessels calling at the port of Melbourne looks set to dramatically ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
Comment / Analysis: Port of Melbourne deal reveals financiers' aims and China's strategy
When news broke last week that Port of Melbourne (PoMC), Australia’s flagship port authority, was sold to ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?