News / Anger from feeder lines over new lashing rule from dockers' union
Six European feeder and shortsea lines are challenging the extension of a “dockers’ clause” covering ...
News / 'Change the rules now' call after seafarer dies while securing containers
There must be greater dialogue between ship owners and dockworkers to prevent a repeat of ...
News / Dockworkers at all Europe's ports ready for action to support Spanish strikers
A two-hour, Europe-wide port stoppage has been called for next week as the International Dockworkers’ ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode