News / Australian box terminal operators offset falling volumes by hiking fees
Australia’s terminal operators have offset dwindling container volumes and quayside revenue by hiking controversial ‘port ...
News / Australian stevedores are 'turning on the money tap again'
Terminal operators in Australia have been accused of “turning on the money tap again,” following ...
News / Port of Melbourne $300m 'rail solution' would restrict competition, claim shippers
Shippers in Australia have criticised Port of Melbourne’s plans to create intermodal links connecting its ...
News / Australian truckers furious at more 'unregulated' port surcharge hikes
Truckers in Australia have lashed out over the latest round of controversial “port infrastructure” surcharges ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 3.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season