News / MUA strike action at port of Melbourne under fire for its 'bad timing'
In a new blow to Australia’s buckling container supply chains, industrial action at Victoria International ...
Recommends / Serious industrial action at port of Melbourne on the way, VICT warns
Industrial action looks set to return to the port of Melbourne after the Maritime Union of ...
News / Fury at Australian ports as terminal operators impose sudden access fee hikes
Stevedores in Australia have implemented “staggering” increases to terminal access charges and road and rail ...
News / Australian box terminal operators offset falling volumes by hiking fees
Australia’s terminal operators have offset dwindling container volumes and quayside revenue by hiking controversial ‘port ...
News / Australian stevedores are 'turning on the money tap again'
Terminal operators in Australia have been accused of “turning on the money tap again,” following ...
News / Port of Melbourne $300m 'rail solution' would restrict competition, claim shippers
Shippers in Australia have criticised Port of Melbourne’s plans to create intermodal links connecting its ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking