News / Australian stevedores are 'turning on the money tap again'
Terminal operators in Australia have been accused of “turning on the money tap again,” following ...
News / Port of Melbourne $300m 'rail solution' would restrict competition, claim shippers
Shippers in Australia have criticised Port of Melbourne’s plans to create intermodal links connecting its ...
News / Australian truckers furious at more 'unregulated' port surcharge hikes
Truckers in Australia have lashed out over the latest round of controversial “port infrastructure” surcharges ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!