News / Stakeholders put their heads together to solve port of Antwerp barge congestion
Port of Antwerp stakeholders have committed to improving barge transport services at the Belgian gateway, ...
Recommends / Australia bans Kia Ora for three months
No, Australia has not banned a child-oriented fruit drink – nor a South Korean car brand. ...
News / FTA urges Whitehall to act quickly on 'gig' economy workers' rights
The logistics sector could face employment challenges without clearer guidance on worker status, the FTA ...
Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
News / Continuing dock strife delays Cosco purchase of stake in Spanish port sector
The labour dispute that is disrupting the Spanish port sector has also held up the sale of ...
News / Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
The International Transport Workers Federation (ITF) has called on clothing maker Levi Strauss to pressure ...
News / Freight forwarding industry bears $500m bill for ocean rate processing
The global freight forwarding community could be incurring as much as $500m in costs a year ...
Recommends / Hanjin white-collar workforce to be halved by Christmas
It was inevitable, but sad, nonetheless. By the end of December, the troubled shipping company ...
Recommends / The rise of robotic manufacturing and the new wave of workers
Supply & Demand Chain Executive has analysed the impact of robotics and automated warehouses on ...
Comment / Amazon deal 'promises much', but Atlas Air fails to acknowledge elephants in the room
Atlas Air’s earnings call with analysts yesterday – perhaps unsurprisingly – focused on the Amazon deal. ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?