Hutchison Ports Headlines
News / Shipper hackles rise as Hong Kong box terminals announce operating alliance
A new alliance of four Hong Kong major container terminal operators has been slammed as ...
News / An Internet of Logistics could make it easier to share supply chain data
Container ports should spearhead an “Internet of Logistics” to tackle inefficiencies in global container supply ...
News / 2020 sulphur fuel cap may spark a crisis for carriers that can't recover the cost
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur fuel cap will cause an “existential crisis” for container carriers, unless ...
News / Now OOCL switches services to Southampton, as Felixstowe delays drag on
OOCL has piled further pressure on Felixstowe, announcing it is leaving the UK gateway while “severe” operational ...
News / Thai forwarders looking forward to a busy peak season as ocean trade builds
Freight forwarders in Thailand are preparing for a busy peak season for ocean shipments. According to ...
News / New $600m terminal will bring Laem Chabang bigger ships and more capacity
Hutchison Ports Thailand (HPT) began operations at Laem Chabang Terminal D on Monday, when the 5,556 ...
News / HPH 'remains positive' as global terminals report robust Q1 performance
The world’s biggest container terminal operator, Hutchinson Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust), claims the outlook ...
News / 2017 a record year for DP World box terminals as market share increases
Container terminal operator DP World handled a record 70.1m teu at its global facilities last ...
News / Hutchison Ports expands its European footprint with half-share in TMA Logistics
Hutchison Ports has acquired a 50% shareholding in Amsterdam-headquartered terminal and logistics operator TMA Logistics, ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?