Demurrage & Detention Headlines
News / Fury at carrier demurrage and detention fees – 'profiting from port congestion'
Shippers and BCOs at the JOC TPM Conference in Long Beach this week are almost ...
News / FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
US shipping regulatory body the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) is to introduce revised rules covering container detention ...
News / There must be a 'win-win' element in container line service contracts
Container carriers and customers need to work together to develop annual contracts that ensure shippers ...
Recommends / US regulator demands 'transparency' in fees for containers
A seven-month investigation by the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) is set to see the ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price