News / New Loadstar LongRead: South-east Asia ports on the cusp of change
The increasing ability of Asia’s secondary ports to handle some of the largest box ships ...
Growing demand for electric vehicles driving change in automotive sector
Automotive supply chains are set to be transformed, particularly in Asia, with Singapore poised to ...
News / Steady industry growth and surge in digitalisation a recipe for success at PSA
Singapore box terminal operator PSA handled 81m teu last year across its global network, growth ...
News / Get Go Global and Fast Track Trade push digital platform in Asia-Pacific
Singapore’s Get Go Global (Go) and Fast Track Trade (FTT) are to promote one another’s platforms ...
News / Latest fundraising round in Singapore adds $44m to Freightos war chest
Freightos has raised more than $44m via the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), continuing its logistics reputation as the ...
News / Shippers seeking reliability are eyeing sea/air services to avoid congestion
Poor ocean reliability and high air freight rates are leading to a new focus on sea/air ...
News / 'Haulage at the click of a button' – hi-tech start-up aims to ease port congestion
Singapore start-up Haulio is dragging drayage into the digital age, aiming to ease port congestion ...
News / CrimsonLogic launches plug-and-play blockchain solution OTB
Singapore-based CrimsonLogic has beefed-up its multi-country customs platform with the plug-and-play blockchain solution Open Trade ...
News / Toll City: a logistics group's hi-tech springboard for expansion across Asia
Japan Post’s Toll Group plans to use the launch of its Toll City flagship facility ...
Recommends / Singapore-Chongqing logistics hub takes shape
The Straits Times reports from the Chinese hi-tech manufacturing hub of Chongqing on the visit ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?