Vietnam - the new Pearl River Delta Headlines
News / New Loadstar LongRead: South-east Asia ports on the cusp of change
The increasing ability of Asia’s secondary ports to handle some of the largest box ships ...
News / TBS Logistics reveals freight forwarding expansion plan after opening Vietnam's "largest warehouse"
Vietnam’s TBS Logistics today opened what it claims is one of the largest warehouses in ...
News / FM grows its Asian footprint as it breaks into logistics hotspot Vietnam
French 3PL FM Logistic has entered Vietnam’s contract logistics market via a 5,000sq metre tri-temperature ...
Recommends / Vietnam is globalisation’s last big fan
Leaving aside the less-headliney fact that there are probably a host of other developing countries ...
News / Damco in Vietnam poised to reap the rewards of a boom in logistics from free-trade deals
New free-trade agreements will mean more business opportunities for Vietnam’s logistics industry, according to Marco ...
Recommends / The challenge of transformation
In the second of a two-part duet of blogs on the changing face of Asia, ...
News / Middle-class consumers will keep tradelanes moving as the globalisation trend weakens
The era of rapid globalisation and strong trade growth has passed, and possibly for good, ...
News / Crane Worldwide sees supply chain technology as the key to continued growth in Asia-Pacific
You could forgive industry veteran Jim Crane having a wry smile at the predicament private ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?