Ocean Network Express Headlines
News / Pressure grows on K Line's top men after disastrous first year for ONE
K-Line’s shareholders may flex their muscles at the forthcoming AGM, adding to increasing pressure on ...
News / New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
A container shipping group to help coordinate the industry’s rapid digitisation has formally launched after ...
News / Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
Costly empty container repositioning has been exacerbated by the US-China trade war, as more empty ...
News / Carriers making heavy weather of punctuality – but it's not all their fault
Typhoons and other adverse weather events are playing havoc with carrier schedules, presenting a “major ...
News / A year on, ONE now 'better equipped' to deliver on its pre-launch promises
ONE [Ocean Network Express] is officially one year old today, but its Japanese owners, K ...
News / Fire-damaged boxes off the Yantian Express, but shippers must wait for intact cargo
All damaged containers have now been unloaded from the fire-stricken Yantian Express, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express ...
News / New Loadstar LongRead: South-east Asia ports on the cusp of change
The increasing ability of Asia’s secondary ports to handle some of the largest box ships ...
News / Cancelling charters and returning hired ships early will cost K Line ¥560bn
Cancelling the charter parties of containerships and bulkers will cost Japan’s K Line ¥560bn ($5bn). The ...
News / ONE carriers continue to haemorrhage money in Q3, but try to stay buoyant
The Japanese carriers that make up Ocean Network Express (ONE) are optimistic they have turned ...
News / Shippers brace for costly repatriation of salvageable Yantian Express cargo
The fire-stricken 7,510 teu Yantian Express is expected to reach its port of refuge at ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones