Ocean Network Express Headlines
News / Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
Costly empty container repositioning has been exacerbated by the US-China trade war, as more empty ...
News / Carriers making heavy weather of punctuality – but it's not all their fault
Typhoons and other adverse weather events are playing havoc with carrier schedules, presenting a “major ...
News / A year on, ONE now 'better equipped' to deliver on its pre-launch promises
ONE [Ocean Network Express] is officially one year old today, but its Japanese owners, K ...
News / Fire-damaged boxes off the Yantian Express, but shippers must wait for intact cargo
All damaged containers have now been unloaded from the fire-stricken Yantian Express, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express ...
News / New Loadstar LongRead: South-east Asia ports on the cusp of change
The increasing ability of Asia’s secondary ports to handle some of the largest box ships ...
News / Cancelling charters and returning hired ships early will cost K Line ¥560bn
Cancelling the charter parties of containerships and bulkers will cost Japan’s K Line ¥560bn ($5bn). The ...
News / ONE carriers continue to haemorrhage money in Q3, but try to stay buoyant
The Japanese carriers that make up Ocean Network Express (ONE) are optimistic they have turned ...
News / Shippers brace for costly repatriation of salvageable Yantian Express cargo
The fire-stricken 7,510 teu Yantian Express is expected to reach its port of refuge at ...
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
News / THE Alliance unveils Transpacific-Europe pendulum service in 2019 network shake-up
THE Alliance members Hapag-Lloyd, Ocean Network Express(ONE) and Yang Ming have published details of a ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?