Pump up the volumes Headlines
News / Robust performance from DP World, with new acquisitions ready to make their mark
DP World today reported a 4.2% increase in 2018 revenue, to $5.65bn across its global ...
News / More empty containers going to Asia than loaded ones as tariff effect lingers
Transpacific ocean carriers are deadheading more equipment back to Asia than ever before – with ...
News / Strong final quarter sees Hapag-Lloyd hit the high end of revised profit forecast
Hapag-Lloyd managed to stay in the black in the final quarter of last year, reporting ...
News / APMM reports $120m profit in Q4 18, but has no high hopes for new year
AP Møller Maersk recorded an underlying profit of $120m in the fourth quarter of 2018, ...
News / Operating results for bellwether OOCL suggest good news for carriers
OOCL has released operational results for the fourth quarter of 2018 which suggest trading conditions ...
Recommends / Global air cargo growth seen across airports
Several airports have released their 2018 volumes over the past seven days, most seeing growth, ...
News / Transpacific volumes to the US hit new highs, but the future looks more uncertain
Container imports to the US from Asia in December were 30% higher than in the ...
News / Steady industry growth and surge in digitalisation a recipe for success at PSA
Singapore box terminal operator PSA handled 81m teu last year across its global network, growth ...
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price