financial results Headlines
News / Intermodal services in a dip as CSX 'rationalises' its network to regain reliability
US rail operator CSX’s intermodal division may have closed 2018 on the up, but this ...
Recommends / Rising fuel costs and capacity surplus push Lufthansa into loss
Rising fuel prices and falling ticket prices have led to a fall in Lufthansa’s first-quarter ...
News / Best revenue performance in five years for bullish Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has recorded its strongest revenue performance in five years, turning over some ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific unveil 'exciting new phase' of cargo cooperation
Lufthansa Cargo’s partnership programme, initiated in early 2015 with ANA Cargo, has taken another step forward with ...
News / Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?
Rising demand and improved freight rates in the second half of last year enabled ocean ...
News / Another bumper year as IL proves the star performer for Kerry Logistics
Intra-Asia demand and e-commerce played a pivotal role in another bumper performance for Kerry Logistics ...
News / Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
PSA International recorded a bounce in both revenues and volumes last year – but not ...
News / 'Challenging' third quarter for FedEx as 'tough operational winter' hits revenue
FedEx has announced disappointing results following a “challenging” third quarter. As chairman and chief executive ...
News / Air freight the star performer for DP-DHL in 'a challenging year'
Air freight proved the star performer for Deutsche Post-DHL (DP-DHL) in 2018 as its Express ...
News / DX Group trims the losses as new management proves it means business
A £2.5m loss in the six months to December has done little to dent confidence ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?