financial results Headlines
News / 'Challenging' third quarter for FedEx as 'tough operational winter' hits revenue
FedEx has announced disappointing results following a “challenging” third quarter. As chairman and chief executive ...
News / Air freight the star performer for DP-DHL in 'a challenging year'
Air freight proved the star performer for Deutsche Post-DHL (DP-DHL) in 2018 as its Express ...
News / DX Group trims the losses as new management proves it means business
A £2.5m loss in the six months to December has done little to dent confidence ...
News / CMA CGM unveils billion-dollar cost-cutting plan as profits tumble
CMA CGM is to attempt to shave $1.2bn off its costs as it consolidates its ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM trading update steals the limelight from Maersk & Hapag
France’s CMA CGM stole the thunder of Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) and Germany’s Hapag-Lloyd (HL) ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Hapag-Lloyd's financials – till death do us part
Hapag-Lloyd’s (HL) bloody Monday in mid-January is now a distant memory, confirming my fair value estimates ...
News / Another year of double-digit growth for ATSG, but revenue loses some height
A double-digit drop in revenue did little to stem ATSG’s profit momentum in 2018, which ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina results out – all quiet on the Western front
“We were all at once terribly alone; and alone we must see it through.” ― ...
News / Ceva narrows its focus on its core business of logistics, with CMA CGM support
“We are starting to be a normal company now,” said Xavier Urbain, CEO of Ceva ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price