financial results Headlines
News / Cargo the star performer, but Air France-KLM results make sober reading
Have there ever been as many brackets, denoting year-on-year declines, as there will be in ...
News / Air Canada Cargo spreads its wings to build e-commerce and freighter fleet
Cargo is growing larger wings at Air Canada (AC) – by the end of next ...
News / DSV’s appetite for M&A 'bigger than ever' after a strong year
DSV’s appetite for M&A is “bigger than ever” and it is “ready for new adventures” ...
Premium / Market Insight: DSV Panalpina – time to call Mærsk
Comment: From ‘Logistics Colonisation Int’l’ to ‘United Copenhagen A/S’ the step is small…
Premium / Conf call redux: CH Robinson mutes analysts
Comment: Once again, written questions only, as Robinson limps in American Road, but shines in Global ...
Premium / On the wires: CH Robinson – the sweetest thing ain't sweet enough
Comment: CH Robinson needs creativity not shareholder gimmicks.
News / Strong Q4 the highlight of a difficult year for US forwarder CH Robinson
A strong fourth quarter revived CH Robinson’s 2020 results – a year characterised by higher ...
News / CMA CGM profits surge in Q3, and Ceva acquisition 'starts to bear fruit'
CMA CGM has joined its liner peers in posting a huge profit for the third ...
Premium / Analysis: Shamelessly lucky Friday the 13th for Hapag-Lloyd
Comment: It takes about three minutes to get away with a fair assessment of Hapag-Lloyd’s nine-month ...
Premium / On the wires: 'Monumental' Mainfreight – healthy, all-organic & delicious
Comment: “Mainfreight is pleased to announce our half-year financial results to 30 September 2020 which are ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: ONE direction is no aberration
Comment: Like its competitors, Japanese container line ONE recently delivered a very strong set of interim ...
News / E-commerce the star performer, driving growth for DP-DHL in Q3
DP-DHL enjoyed a strong third quarter on the back of surging e-commerce volumes, and looks ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag