trade war Headlines
Recommends / US tariffs hit $7.5bn of EU goods: a 'lose-lose' situation
Another day, another trade war. The WTO decision to allow the US to impose tariffs ...
Recommends / FedEx must bite the bullet over latest delivery misfire in China
A delivery mishap in China is just what FedEx doesn’t need as it seeks to ...
News / ‘Trouble ahead’ for carriers as US/China trade spat heats up again
The sharp escalation in the US/China trade war could see some short-term front-loading gains for ...
ZH: China threatens to pull money from Silicon Valley – "trade war will become a tech war"
ZERO HEDGE writes: “In the span of a day, China has gone from threatening to ...
HEI: Bob Lighthizer would be ‘surprised’ if one dinner with Xi doesn’t solve highly complex, intractable trade dispute
The Heisenberg writes: “Sure, there’s a ton of skepticism out there about whether chocolate cake ...
RTR: Spoils of trade war: Argentina loads up on cheap U.S. soybeans
Reuters reports: “A ship named the Torrent is nearing the end of a 5,000-mile trip ...
News / Transpacific on crest of a peak season wave, but trade war tariff hikes loom
Transpacific-serving ocean carriers are adding sailings from Asia to the US west and east coasts as ...
News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier