trade war Headlines
ZH: China threatens to pull money from Silicon Valley – "trade war will become a tech war"
ZERO HEDGE writes: “In the span of a day, China has gone from threatening to ...
HEI: Bob Lighthizer would be ‘surprised’ if one dinner with Xi doesn’t solve highly complex, intractable trade dispute
The Heisenberg writes: “Sure, there’s a ton of skepticism out there about whether chocolate cake ...
RTR: Spoils of trade war: Argentina loads up on cheap U.S. soybeans
Reuters reports: “A ship named the Torrent is nearing the end of a 5,000-mile trip ...
News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?