trade war Headlines
Recommends / US tariffs hit $7.5bn of EU goods: a 'lose-lose' situation
Another day, another trade war. The WTO decision to allow the US to impose tariffs ...
Recommends / FedEx must bite the bullet over latest delivery misfire in China
A delivery mishap in China is just what FedEx doesn’t need as it seeks to ...
News / ‘Trouble ahead’ for carriers as US/China trade spat heats up again
The sharp escalation in the US/China trade war could see some short-term front-loading gains for ...
ZH: China threatens to pull money from Silicon Valley – "trade war will become a tech war"
ZERO HEDGE writes: “In the span of a day, China has gone from threatening to ...
HEI: Bob Lighthizer would be ‘surprised’ if one dinner with Xi doesn’t solve highly complex, intractable trade dispute
The Heisenberg writes: “Sure, there’s a ton of skepticism out there about whether chocolate cake ...
RTR: Spoils of trade war: Argentina loads up on cheap U.S. soybeans
Reuters reports: “A ship named the Torrent is nearing the end of a 5,000-mile trip ...
News / Transpacific on crest of a peak season wave, but trade war tariff hikes loom
Transpacific-serving ocean carriers are adding sailings from Asia to the US west and east coasts as ...
News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen