News / Carriers upgrade Asia-Med services as container rates to north Europe soften
With the demand outlook from Asia to North Europe hobbled by recession fears and Brexit ...
News / Operating results for bellwether OOCL suggest good news for carriers
OOCL has released operational results for the fourth quarter of 2018 which suggest trading conditions ...
News / With new ULCVs on the horizon, another Asia-Europe loop was 'inevitable'
With its member lines receiving a large number of newbuild ULCVs this year the addition ...
News / Ocean Alliance revamps network, adding a seventh Asia-North Europe loop
The Ocean Alliance, the largest of the three east-west trade vessel sharing agreements, has published ...
PR: Ocean Alliance: CMA CGM unveils its new unmatched service offer, Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product
PRESS RELEASE: “The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: What price will the Long Beach Terminal sale really fetch?
I have wondered how to value certain “strategic” infrastructure assets in the shipping world ever since ...
News / Felixstowe wins back Hapag-Lloyd/OOCL service from Southampton
Although not nearly compensating for Felixstowe’s huge loss of business due to severe disruption caused ...
News / Demand surge on the transpacific calms as G20 deal eases tariff hike fears
Transpacific ocean carriers have deployed an extra 22 loaders from China to the US since ...
News / Industry questions new box ship blockchain network
Yesterday’s announcement that five shipping lines and four terminal operators are to form a consortium ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price