DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
DHL GFF: Ocean freight market update
DHL GFF’s topic of the month: “Carriers are preparing for the implementation of the IMO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Biggest week ever in logistics 'is nothing compared to what is about to come'
One of the biggest weeks ever in logistics leaves plenty of room to the imagination ...
Comment / Market Insight: DHL GFF, Wisetech & the IT supremacy obsession - is Saas the sassy option for forwarders?
Cont’d from part one for DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) and WiseTech (WTC) – click ...
People / Renee Toh new head of ocean procurement and tradelane management at Ceva
Ceva Logistics has appointed Renee Toh (pictured above) as global head of ocean procurement and ...
Comment / Market Insight: The inside story on DHL Forwarding's IT transition nightmare; and how it made WiseTech what it is today
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight’s (DGFF) ambitious New Forwarding Environment (NFE) project had a longer history ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Eric Pilling: "Welcome to the forwarding jungle" – how to adapt, survive and thrive
After an epic tour of duty spanning nearly two decades, working for the industry’s largest ...
News / Air freight the star performer for DP-DHL in 'a challenging year'
Air freight proved the star performer for Deutsche Post-DHL (DP-DHL) in 2018 as its Express ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
People / Tobias Schmidt to head DHL's global forwarding operation in Germany
DHL has appointed Tobias Schmidt as chief executive for global forwarding in Germany. Mr Schmidt’s appointment ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?