DHL Global Forwarding Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
News / Air freight the star performer for DP-DHL in 'a challenging year'
Air freight proved the star performer for Deutsche Post-DHL (DP-DHL) in 2018 as its Express ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
People / Tobias Schmidt to head DHL's global forwarding operation in Germany
DHL has appointed Tobias Schmidt as chief executive for global forwarding in Germany. Mr Schmidt’s appointment ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: three unmissable logistics IPOs – DHL-GF, DB Schenker... and Flexport?
Despite signs that capital market transactions could be thin on the ground for a while ...
News / Global pressures depress trade in most sectors, but air cargo keeps its end up
October proved a stronger month for air freight than September, no matter whose figures you ...
News / DHL-GF CEO Scharwath grounds plan for more freighter flights
DHL Global Forwarding appears to be making a U-turn on plans to bolster air cargo ...
Comment / Market Insight - DHL Global Forwarding back with a bang: could an IPO be its next move?
(Note for the reader: DGF in this story refers to both freight and forwarding activities, ...
News / People's vote means new Mexico City airport at Texcoco must be abandoned
Hopes of some relief at Latin America’s most congested airport suffered a major setback after a referendum ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price