News / Improving utilisation levels show ONE is getting back on course
Japanese ocean carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) appears to have fully recovered from its abysmal ...
News / Pressure grows on K Line's top men after disastrous first year for ONE
K-Line’s shareholders may flex their muscles at the forthcoming AGM, adding to increasing pressure on ...
News / Seaspan gains $227m charter penalty windfall from Ocean Network Express
More detail is emerging on the significant indirect costs incurred by Japan’s K Line, MOL and ...
News / $586m loss hits ONE's parent carriers, only MOL manages to stay in the black
Japanese merged carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) recorded a net loss of $586m in its first ...
News / Carriers hit by rising charter rates as shipowners cash in on demand for tonnage
A substantial spike in daily hire rates for post-panamax containerships will hurt ocean carriers with the ...
News / Steady industry growth and surge in digitalisation a recipe for success at PSA
Singapore box terminal operator PSA handled 81m teu last year across its global network, growth ...
Comment / Under the radar: About Japan's Ocean Network Express and its troubles
We all know Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) remains troubled as it transitions to its new ...
News / In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
As a glistening new container vessel is delivered to Ocean Network Express (ONE), will the carrier ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones