Laem Chabang Headlines
News / CMA CGM finalises terms of sale of 10 terminals to Terminal Link JV
CMA CGM has finalised the terms of its sale of 10 terminals as it seeks ...
News / DP World gearing up for automotive boom in South-east Asia
DP World is developing its automotive logistics capabilities in South-east Asia, as the region’s preference ...
News / New Loadstar LongRead: South-east Asia ports on the cusp of change
The increasing ability of Asia’s secondary ports to handle some of the largest box ships ...
News / New $600m terminal will bring Laem Chabang bigger ships and more capacity
Hutchison Ports Thailand (HPT) began operations at Laem Chabang Terminal D on Monday, when the 5,556 ...
- 1.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2.Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
- 3.Air freight rates almost back to pre-Covid levels as jet fuel price rises too
- 4.Blanked sailings and Covid-19 bounce-back bring new congestion at ports
- 5.Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 2. DV on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 3. Doug Thompson on Smoother sailing for owners of smaller containerships as charter rates rise
- 4. Graham Champs on Manston Airport owner gets green light to develop a new air freight hub
- 5. Freddie on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK