Saudi Arabia Headlines
CNBC: Saudi energy minister – Russia moving 'slower than I'd like' on oil cuts
CNBC reports: “Saudi Arabia’s energy minister said Sunday he’s positive OPEC and partnered nations will ...
Recommends / Agility launches road freight load-matching service with tech partner
Agility is cementing its stance as a tech-focused company with the launch of a digital load-matching ...
News / Middle East ports' appetite for capacity expansion won't be satisfied by volumes
The Middle East Gulf region could be faced with substantial overcapacity of container terminal and ...
Recommends / Saudi Arabia to seek bidders for 1,000-mile Red Sea-Gulf railway
Saudi Arabia looks set to revitalise a plan which will see a new railway linking ...
News / Supermarket shelves full, Qatar Cargo gets back to normal, despite trade blockade
Qatar has seen airfreight demand return to pre-crisis levels following the introduction of new shipping ...
Recommends / How the Qatar crisis shook up the world's supply of helium
Here’s a great example of how interconnected supply chains in the world have become. Helium ...
News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
News / 'Trade crossroads' Saudi Arabia signs up to haulage TIR convention
Saudi Arabia has acceded to the international haulage TIR Convention as part of a bid ...
News / Saudi Arabia muscles its way to second place in Agility's emerging markets index
Saudi Arabia jumped to second place in this year’s Agility Emerging Markets Index, ahead of ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you