Rebuilding the UK Headlines
News / FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
The UK logistics industry is being urged to tell the government about the skills shortage ...
People / Ernst Shulze to take over from Chris Lewis as UK CEO for DP World
DP World has announced that Ernst Shulze (pictured above) will take over from Chris Lewis ...
News / Brexit confusion prompts early launch for Operation Brock
Highways England has launched Operation Brock, in preparation for the UK’s departure from the EU, ...
Recommends / Government 'gagging orders' have 'undermined business preparation for no-deal Brexit'
Brexit is not going well, clearly. And along comes a new complaint, that business has ...
News / Birmingham 'listens to logistics' and exempts trucks from clean air zone fee
Logistics operators have welcomed Birmingham City Council’s one-year extemption for HGVs in its clean air ...
News / UK air freight needs more runways, and can't wait for Heathrow expansion
The UK cannot wait for Heathrow’s new runway if it is to prosper as an ...
Recommends / UK truckers set for temporary permit-free EU access in no-deal Brexit
As revealed earlier this year in The Loadstar, it seems UK hauliers may get some ...
News / Air freight in the UK succeeds 'in spite of government policy, not because of it'
Government policy on air freight must improve if the UK is to reach its potential ...
Recommends / Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case
For the UK Department for Transport (DfT) and its beleaguered minister (under pressure from all ...
News / UK regional airports could play a major cargo role after a no-deal Brexit
Enfranchising regional UK gateways as air freight hubs will be pivotal to relieving the potential ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?