Cai Mep Headlines
News / Vietnam's Cai Mep port gets set to benefit from supply chain switch from China
South Vietnam’s Cai Mep-Thi Vai container port recently saw the maiden call of 2M’s TP17 ...
News / CMA CGM finalises terms of sale of 10 terminals to Terminal Link JV
CMA CGM has finalised the terms of its sale of 10 terminals as it seeks ...
News / Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
Flexport has partnered with Vietnam’s Indo Trans Logistics (ITL) to open a new container freight ...
News / New Loadstar LongRead: South-east Asia ports on the cusp of change
The increasing ability of Asia’s secondary ports to handle some of the largest box ships ...
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / As Vietnam’s exports boom, Cai Mep box terminal prepares for shipping alliance shake-up
Like many container terminal operators in Asia and Europe, the major players in Vietnam face ...
Vietnam ponders plan to shift box traffic from busy Ho Chi Minh to struggling Cai Mep
The Vietnam Maritime Administration (Vinamarine) is planning to divert cargo from container terminals in Ho ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 2. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 3. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 5. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen