Cai Mep Headlines
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / As Vietnam’s exports boom, Cai Mep box terminal prepares for shipping alliance shake-up
Like many container terminal operators in Asia and Europe, the major players in Vietnam face ...
Vietnam ponders plan to shift box traffic from busy Ho Chi Minh to struggling Cai Mep
The Vietnam Maritime Administration (Vinamarine) is planning to divert cargo from container terminals in Ho ...
News / E-shipping and the potential of Cai Mep: how Vietnam can compete again in Asia?
E-shipping solutions could be a way to arrest Vietnam’s declining trade competitiveness in south-east Asia, ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 2. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 3. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 4. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'