News / Vietnam 'hits its stride' as more shippers and logistics players enter the market
The US-China trade war is set to accelerate the shift of manufacturing to Vietnam this ...
VNN: Ho Chi Minh City seeks cheaper logistics
Vietnam News reports: “Transactions conducted mainly through intermediaries and ineffective transport businesses have contributed to ...
News / First deepsea box terminal at Haiphong opens and eyes a mainline call
The first deepsea container terminal in north Vietnam has opened for business. Capable of handling 14,000 ...
News / Local forwarders must diversify as trade boom attracts global 3PLs to Vietnam
A surging Vietnamese economy has created space for local forwarders to expand across South-east Asia, but ...
News / Asian ports under pressure after China ban on plastic and paper waste
Port operations in South-east Asia have come under increasing pressure from a build-up in scrap ...
Recommends / Vietnam to remove tariffs on autoparts from January
Vietnam is planning to boost its automotive industry by removing tariffs on autoparts. The industry ...
News / Vietnam signs up to ratify international TIR haulage convention
Vietnam’s accession to the international haulage TIR Convention has taken a step closer after it ...
News / Ambitious Vietjet eyes freighter fleet as Vietnam's air freight throughput doubles
Vietjet Air Cargo will launch its first freighter service in October as, according to CEO Do Xuan Quang, ...
News / Chinese imports growing faster than exports as domestic consumer market grows
China’s container imports are growing faster than exports, as it shifts to a consumption-led economy. According ...
News / Vietnamese shippers, forwarders and ports financially reeling from Hanjin fallout
Vietnam’s shippers, freight forwarders and ports have been left reeling after the collapse of Hanjin ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?