Port of New York & New Jersey Headlines
Container port throughput growth in Q3 the highest for almost seven years
In the clearest sign yet that the lingering effects of the 2009 global financial crisis ...
Recommends / US ports rent rises the effect of Panama Canal expansion
Larger ships are sending up real estate prices around US ports, according to new analysis. The ...
News / Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) vice president Kenneth Riley has called for a shutdown of US ...
Recommends / The ‘On the Waterfront’ culture remains in New York's dockyards
A fascinating article by the New York Times, examining how strong the mob influence remains in ...
Recommends / Amazing Bayonne Bridge engineering feat
A fascinating video insight here, courtesy of our friends at gCaptain, on the progress to ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bank to sell Maher Terminals to Macquarie
In case you missed this item at the end of last week, the Wall St ...
Recommends / New York ports shut down as longshoremen walk off the job
The story so far on Friday’s wildcat strike by dockers in the port of New ...
Recommends / NY terminals re-open, while superstorms reveal a business opportunity for retailers
The port of New York and New Jersey is expected to re-open today after a ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.UK shipping sector wants assurance on four areas of concern over IMO 2020
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage