Supply chain shift Headlines
Recommends / Foxconn plans for inevitable US-China market split
Apple supplier Foxconn has told investors that nearly one-third of its production capacity is now ...
News / 'Bullwhip effect' may feature in the post-coronavirus logistics 'new normal'
Supply chains will be different in the wake of Covid-19: the preference will be for ...
Comment / Happy birthday radar: Premium – It's only just begun...
It’s our birthday today at Premium – our first birthday, already! Thank you, thank you, thank ...
Premium / Supply chain shift: It's not just a bottleneck problem – it's a tech monopoly problem
Comment: Even though the heat has been turned down, at least momentarily last week, in the ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag