China-US trade war Headlines
News / Growth prospects in emerging markets ease concern over China-US trade tension
Trade friction between China and the US may be weighing on logistics executives’ minds, but ...
Recommends / Tariff war with China cost US $4.4bn every month last year
Those praising the US administration’s ongoing dispute with the Chinese may wish to rethink their ...
Recommends / US and China near a deal to end most US tariffs
It would appear that China and the US are close to agreeing a trade deal ...
News / More empty containers going to Asia than loaded ones as tariff effect lingers
Transpacific ocean carriers are deadheading more equipment back to Asia than ever before – with ...
News / How the US-China trade war ends
What does a “win” look like for China or the US in the trade war? ...
Recommends / A tiny screw shows why Apple computers can’t be assembled in the US
Exploring the nuanced implications of the China-US trade war can be fascinating. Take this article ...
Recommends / US-China trade deal 'on the cards'
Look closely, the frost could be thawing. The South China Morning Post reports that a ...
News / Reforming container operations the main focus as K Line enters centenary year
The president of Japanese carrier K Line has warned employees that increasing trade protectionism is ...
News / A festive rate respite, but carriers may be in for 'a bumpy ride' in 2019
The penultimate reading from the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) for 2018 saw continued erosion ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you