News / China-Vietnam sourcing shift enters phase two, bringing more box congestion
The manufacturing shift from China to Vietnam is moving up a gear, putting pressure on ...
News / Vietnam confident exports can recover, but needs a rebound in global demand
Vietnam could see a v-shape freight recovery if the country continues to contain the spread ...
News / New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
Most of China’s manufacturers are back online in some capacity, but new supply chain risks ...
News / Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
Flexport has partnered with Vietnam’s Indo Trans Logistics (ITL) to open a new container freight ...
Recommends / How tariff-proof is your supply chain strategy?
As the list of countries facing US tariffs grows, Industry Week has put together a rather ...
Recommends / Case study: when tragedy strikes your supply chain
Very interesting thought experiment from the Harvard Business Review, based on the Rana Plaza disaster ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag