News / Second wave of cancelled orders a new threat to Bangladeshi fashion factories
Amid the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic and new lockdowns, major western buyers are ...
News / Cargo logjam hits Bangladesh exports after scanning failures at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka has been hit by significant export delays and congestion ...
Recommends / Fashion industry says cancellations will endure in Q3, and beyond
Fashion is set to have a slow re-start post-Covid, with a recent survey showing 40% ...
News / Stores reopen but there's no relief for shuttered Bangladesh clothing exporters
Western clothing retailers have yet to renew normal orders with Bangladesh’s garment factories, which are ...
News / Still no sign of relief for Bangladesh apparel industry as more factories close
Apparel factories in Bangladesh are still running at half-capacity after orders dried up, and bosses remain ...
News / Bangladesh's key garments sector hits a wall with shortage of raw material
Bangladesh’s apparel sector, the country’s top foreign currency earner, is being hit by coronavirus-related supply ...
News / Biman eyes freighter services to capture more of Bangladesh's air freight market
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is hoping to lure some of the 90% of cargo traffic from ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen