staff retention Headlines
Comment / Analysis: WCL's Hans Willam on gender gaps, entrepreneurs and opportunities
Ahead of second-quarter results for all the major 3PLs – the earnings season opens next ...
Comment / Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics
In one of those rather unusual pieces of weekly analysis for me, I recently caught ...
News / Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
DSV looks set to pick out the best of Panalpina’s staff and keep them, but ...
Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe