News / Global retailers cancelling orders threatens Bangladesh garment industry
Major retailers are cancelling or postponing orders, putting Bangladesh’s garment industry, the country’s top foreign ...
News / Chittagong depots won't handle boxes from non-payers Maersk and OOCL
The off-docks at Chittagong have stopped handling the containers of Maersk Line, OOCL and Gold ...
News / Bangladesh approves construction of 'essential' first deepwater port
Bangladesh’s top decision-making body, ECNEC, led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, on Tuesday approved construction ...
News / DP World unveils $1bn Bangladesh logistics infrastructure investment plan
Dubai-based terminal operator DP World wants to invest US$1bn in Bangladesh’s container supply chain infrastructure, ...
News / Bangladesh shippers hard hit by low-sulphur bunker fuel surcharges
Shippers in Bangladesh sending a 40ft container from Chittagong to the deepsea transhipment hubs of Colombo ...
News / Chittagong port ready for a business boost as connectivity expands
Chittagong port officials think its hinterland connectivity will improve significantly this year, boosting its handling ...
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
News / Glimmer of light for Bangladesh's desperate apparel shippers as port plan makes headway
There may be a gleam of light in the tunnel for shippers exhausted by years of ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps