Global Shippers Forum Headlines
Recommends / Stakeholders in maritime supply chain call for repeal of Consortia BER
A plethora of maritime associations are calling for an in-depth review of the industry’s regulatory ...
News / Container line alliances reduce shipper choice, says ITF as the EC reviews the rules
The EU should end the block exemption against forming consortia the liner shipping industry currently enjoys, says a new ...
News / Shippers want 'a market approach' dialogue on shipping line bunker surcharges
As crude oil races towards $100 a barrel, the European Shippers’ Council has called for “a ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
News / Carriers' new bunker surcharges spark anger among shippers and 3PLs
The imposition of emergency bunker surcharges looks set to pitch container shipping lines into direct conflict ...
People / Sean van Dort steps up to become new chairman of the Global Shippers' Forum
Sean van Dort (pictured) has been voted in as the new chairman of the Global ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
People / GSF's Chris Welsh joins International Cargo Handling Association board
Secretary general of the Global Shippers’ Forum (GSF) Chris Welsh has joined the International Cargo ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them