Recommends / US 'clamours for avocados' as Trump threatens to shut Mexico border
US millennials are said to be distraught at Trump’s latest tirade, because of the threats ...
Recommends / No wall yet, but wait times worsen at the US border: 10 hours to cross
Crossing times at the US-Mexico border have increased to up to 10 hours, follwing a US decision ...
News / Stronger domestic margins push US Xpress to quit cross-border trucking
The grass is not always greener on the other side, apparently; truckload and transport provider ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth and ADP combine to tap rising air cargo between Asia and Latin America
Development of the Dallas-Paris tradelane took a step forward last week when Dallas/Fort Worth International ...
Recommends / New era of free trade leaves Mexico more isolated
Bloomberg has published an interesting analysis of the ‘new Nafta’, calling it a “grim” combination ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / The fate of much-needed new Mexico City airport hangs in the air
The fate of the new airport for Mexico City is in the hands of the ...
People / Rafael Figueroa is new managing director of cargo operations at Delta
Delta Air Lines Cargo has appointed Rafael Figueroa as managing director of cargo operations and ...
News / Express and auto industry growth keeps Mexico's TSM freighter fleet growing
Aeronaves TSM, the aviation arm of Mexican expedited trucking firm Grupo TSM, is turning into ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?