Recommends / Cargo on the rise at Texas airports in H1
Despite the rhetoric of the US president, trade between Texas and Mexico appears on the ...
Recommends / China-to-Mexico factory shift thrown in disarray by Trump threat
As if the US hadn’t imposed enough tariffs, here comes another – but the threat ...
News / US-Mexico border congestion eases, but 'we are weeks from normal service'
Delays have eased at US-Mexico border crossings, but logistics providers warn that it is still ...
Recommends / US 'clamours for avocados' as Trump threatens to shut Mexico border
US millennials are said to be distraught at Trump’s latest tirade, because of the threats ...
News / Shippers say trade security programme would ease congestion at Mexican border
US shippers are calling for the use of trade security programmes to end congestion at ...
Recommends / No wall yet, but wait times worsen at the US border: 10 hours to cross
Crossing times at the US-Mexico border have increased to up to 10 hours, follwing a US decision ...
News / Stronger domestic margins push US Xpress to quit cross-border trucking
The grass is not always greener on the other side, apparently; truckload and transport provider ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth and ADP combine to tap rising air cargo between Asia and Latin America
Development of the Dallas-Paris tradelane took a step forward last week when Dallas/Fort Worth International ...
Recommends / New era of free trade leaves Mexico more isolated
Bloomberg has published an interesting analysis of the ‘new Nafta’, calling it a “grim” combination ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules