Recommends / China-to-Mexico factory shift thrown in disarray by Trump threat
As if the US hadn’t imposed enough tariffs, here comes another – but the threat ...
Recommends / US 'clamours for avocados' as Trump threatens to shut Mexico border
US millennials are said to be distraught at Trump’s latest tirade, because of the threats ...
News / Shippers say trade security programme would ease congestion at Mexican border
US shippers are calling for the use of trade security programmes to end congestion at ...
Recommends / No wall yet, but wait times worsen at the US border: 10 hours to cross
Crossing times at the US-Mexico border have increased to up to 10 hours, follwing a US decision ...
News / Stronger domestic margins push US Xpress to quit cross-border trucking
The grass is not always greener on the other side, apparently; truckload and transport provider ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth and ADP combine to tap rising air cargo between Asia and Latin America
Development of the Dallas-Paris tradelane took a step forward last week when Dallas/Fort Worth International ...
Recommends / New era of free trade leaves Mexico more isolated
Bloomberg has published an interesting analysis of the ‘new Nafta’, calling it a “grim” combination ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
News / Mexican shippers eye new markets to the south after new trade deals
Mexican shippers are seeing growth in alternative markets, following US trade policies that forwarders claim ...
News / The fate of much-needed new Mexico City airport hangs in the air
The fate of the new airport for Mexico City is in the hands of the ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones