Sourcing sources Headlines
News / Vietnam 'hits its stride' as more shippers and logistics players enter the market
The US-China trade war is set to accelerate the shift of manufacturing to Vietnam this ...
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
Recommends / Ethiopia in bid to fashion a new industrial future in garment exports
An interesting article by Reuters which examines the growth in apparel sourcing in Ethiopia. As costs ...
Recommends / Ethiopia’s humans rights problems may hinder global apparel ambitions
Quartz has published a good read on Ethiopia’s prospects as an apparel-sourcing country. Many clothes ...
News / A supply chain revolution: from globalisation to regionalisation in just five years
The revolution is coming. In just five years, the supply chain will look entirely different as ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps