Sourcing sources Headlines
News / Vietnam 'hits its stride' as more shippers and logistics players enter the market
The US-China trade war is set to accelerate the shift of manufacturing to Vietnam this ...
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
Recommends / Ethiopia in bid to fashion a new industrial future in garment exports
An interesting article by Reuters which examines the growth in apparel sourcing in Ethiopia. As costs ...
Recommends / Ethiopia’s humans rights problems may hinder global apparel ambitions
Quartz has published a good read on Ethiopia’s prospects as an apparel-sourcing country. Many clothes ...
News / A supply chain revolution: from globalisation to regionalisation in just five years
The revolution is coming. In just five years, the supply chain will look entirely different as ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!