Sourcing sources Headlines
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
Recommends / Ethiopia in bid to fashion a new industrial future in garment exports
An interesting article by Reuters which examines the growth in apparel sourcing in Ethiopia. As costs ...
Recommends / Ethiopia’s humans rights problems may hinder global apparel ambitions
Quartz has published a good read on Ethiopia’s prospects as an apparel-sourcing country. Many clothes ...
News / A supply chain revolution: from globalisation to regionalisation in just five years
The revolution is coming. In just five years, the supply chain will look entirely different as ...
News / Shift in cheaper clothing production from China to Vietnam is not a one-way street
The shift of manufacturing out of China is not a one-way street, according to one ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you