DHL Express Headlines
People / Alberto Nobis appointed DHL Express's chief executive for Europe
DHL Express has appointed company veteran Alberto Nobis (pictured above) as its new chief executive ...
News / DHL Express to make a splash with delivery option using Thames barges
DHL Express is targeting a roll-out of delivery barges on the Thames this year, as ...
News / DHL continues expansion in Scandinavia with €134m express hub at Copenhagen
DHL Express is pumping €134m into Scandinavia as it breaks ground on developing a new ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo to add another 777 freighter to Aerologic fleet
Aerologic, the joint-venture between Lufthansa Cargo and DHL, is to take on a second 777 ...
People / Top line growth the aim as John Pearson takes the helm at DHL Express
Modernisation and investment will be the focus for new CEO of DHL Express John Pearson, ...
News / Going green may be popular, but US express customers are loathe to pay for it
Customers need to play a bigger part in improving carbon neutrality on express delivery networks. However, while ...
News / DHL avoids involvement in Atlas pilots dispute, despite protest at US HQ
DHL has distanced itself from a pilot protest at its US headquarters yesterday. Pilots who fly ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
News / E-commerce set to disrupt delivery drivers' weekends as demand grows
Weekends are shrinking for employees of parcel carriers, another disruption wrought by the inexorable momentum ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?