DHL Express Headlines
People / Alberto Nobis appointed DHL Express's chief executive for Europe
DHL Express has appointed company veteran Alberto Nobis (pictured above) as its new chief executive ...
News / DHL Express to make a splash with delivery option using Thames barges
DHL Express is targeting a roll-out of delivery barges on the Thames this year, as ...
News / DHL continues expansion in Scandinavia with €134m express hub at Copenhagen
DHL Express is pumping €134m into Scandinavia as it breaks ground on developing a new ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo to add another 777 freighter to Aerologic fleet
Aerologic, the joint-venture between Lufthansa Cargo and DHL, is to take on a second 777 ...
People / Top line growth the aim as John Pearson takes the helm at DHL Express
Modernisation and investment will be the focus for new CEO of DHL Express John Pearson, ...
News / Going green may be popular, but US express customers are loathe to pay for it
Customers need to play a bigger part in improving carbon neutrality on express delivery networks. However, while ...
News / DHL avoids involvement in Atlas pilots dispute, despite protest at US HQ
DHL has distanced itself from a pilot protest at its US headquarters yesterday. Pilots who fly ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / Forwarding business a star performer for DP-DHL in the third quarter
The turnaround at Deutsche Post-DHL’s freight forwarding unit has continued – today the German group ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price