News / US 3PL Transplace builds-in parcel capabilities with ScanData acquisition
Texas-based Transplace, a 3PL provider, has acquired parcel transport optmisation platform ScanData for an undisclosed ...
News / PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
In a bid to cut costs, the e-commerce sector is turning hosts of commercial enterprises ...
News / Post compromise will unleash rate hikes, but China e-commerce snags remain
The decision of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) to allow countries to set their own ...
News / UPS launches international economy option targeting small parcels, but quietly
Is UPS going after small shippers or after small parcels? Either way, the integrator is looking ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag