News / US 3PL Transplace builds-in parcel capabilities with ScanData acquisition
Texas-based Transplace, a 3PL provider, has acquired parcel transport optmisation platform ScanData for an undisclosed ...
News / PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
In a bid to cut costs, the e-commerce sector is turning hosts of commercial enterprises ...
News / Post compromise will unleash rate hikes, but China e-commerce snags remain
The decision of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) to allow countries to set their own ...
News / UPS launches international economy option targeting small parcels, but quietly
Is UPS going after small shippers or after small parcels? Either way, the integrator is looking ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode