Middle East Headlines
Recommends / Indonesian terror group planning attacks on our ships, says China
Splash 24/7 is reporting that China’s ministry of transport has raised the security alert level ...
News / Gloomier picture for global container port throughput as tariff wars begin to bite
Alphaliner has slashed its global container throughput growth estimate for this year to just 2.5% ...
News / Move into e-commerce services pays dividends in Q1 for Aramex
The whole-hearted move into e-commerce looks to have been the right one for Aramex, which ...
News / DP World posts a strong first half as its customers wallow in an ocean of red ink
DP World saw revenue jump 14.4%, year on year, in the first six months to ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules