Middle East Headlines
News / Competition in the Gulf heats up as Abu Dhabi unveils plan to boost port capacity
The Middle East container terminal transhipment market is set to become more competitive after Abu ...
Recommends / Indonesian terror group planning attacks on our ships, says China
Splash 24/7 is reporting that China’s ministry of transport has raised the security alert level ...
News / Gloomier picture for global container port throughput as tariff wars begin to bite
Alphaliner has slashed its global container throughput growth estimate for this year to just 2.5% ...
News / Move into e-commerce services pays dividends in Q1 for Aramex
The whole-hearted move into e-commerce looks to have been the right one for Aramex, which ...
News / DP World posts a strong first half as its customers wallow in an ocean of red ink
DP World saw revenue jump 14.4%, year on year, in the first six months to ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 1. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 2. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 3. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!