pharmaceutical logistics Headlines
News / Planning for a Covid vaccine: a major challenge for the logistics sector
The PPE crisis taught – the hard way – both governments and logistics providers as ...
News / Pharma sector looks to raise the bar on sustainable supply chains
Supply chain providers are coming under closer scrutiny as the biopharma industry is set on ...
News / Covid vaccine: is air cargo ready for 'the biggest product launch in history?
As the air cargo industry prepares for a Covid-19 vaccine, some experts are warning of ...
News / Specialised Covid partnerships strengthen airline and forwarder relations
The Covid crisis, in PR terms anyway, appears to have strengthened specialised partnerships between carriers ...
CMA CGM targets air freight's trade dominance with reefer pharma division
CMA CGM is making a serious move into the pharmaceuticals business, launching a Reefer Pharma ...
LongRead: The pharmaceutical phenomenom sees another bumper year
The global pharma market is set to grow at between 5% and 6% up to ...
Time for Pakistan's pharma industry to come in from the cold
The US and Europe are missing out on Pakistan’s burgeoning pharmaceutical industry, despite reliable cool ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Scrapping plans abandoned as 'aggressive' box carriers hunt available tonnage
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again