pharmaceutical logistics Headlines
News / Pharma sector looks to raise the bar on sustainable supply chains
Supply chain providers are coming under closer scrutiny as the biopharma industry is set on ...
News / Covid vaccine: is air cargo ready for 'the biggest product launch in history?
As the air cargo industry prepares for a Covid-19 vaccine, some experts are warning of ...
News / Specialised Covid partnerships strengthen airline and forwarder relations
The Covid crisis, in PR terms anyway, appears to have strengthened specialised partnerships between carriers ...
CMA CGM targets air freight's trade dominance with reefer pharma division
CMA CGM is making a serious move into the pharmaceuticals business, launching a Reefer Pharma ...
LongRead: The pharmaceutical phenomenom sees another bumper year
The global pharma market is set to grow at between 5% and 6% up to ...
Time for Pakistan's pharma industry to come in from the cold
The US and Europe are missing out on Pakistan’s burgeoning pharmaceutical industry, despite reliable cool ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise