integrated logistics Headlines
Premium / On the wires: The 2019 UPS forwarding debacle
Comment: “Logistics and Marken grew profits by double digits, which helped offset softer conditions in Forwarding ...
Premium / Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
Comment: FedEx (FDX) shareholders are a bit troubled these days, although those who invested in the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: FedEx conference call redux – next question!
Comment: Just before Christmas, FedEx held a conference call with analysts to discuss fiscal Q2 2020 ...
Premium / On the wires: The FckdEx or FredEx conundrum. Either way, is anybody buying?
Comment: “In the next 24 months, #FedEx will either be acquired or lose an additional 40%+ ...
News / Maersk opens logistics centre in Vietnam to meet sourcing demand
Maersk has opened a new logistics centre in North Vietnam as it looks to capitalise ...
News / Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
China Cosco Shipping executive vice president Wang Haimin has rubbished the idea that carriers can ...
Premium / On the wires: DP-DHL delivers cautious 'Strategy 2025' plan at capital markets day in Frankfurt
Comment: “The Capital Markets Day on Oct 1st will look beyond Strategy 2020 – we anticipate ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Big j on DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. DHL Driver on DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. L on DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union