Qatar Airways Headlines
Recommends / Qatar Airways acquires 5% holding in China Southern
Interesting news from Qatar, which could result in an airline alliance shake-up. Qatar Airways has invested ...
Comment / The conundrum for airlines: should we carry live animals for medical research?
Live animal transport has been in the spotlight recently: the death of several pets in the care ...
News / Qatar Airways blames $69m loss on 'illegal' blockade by Gulf neighbours
Qatar Airways has blamed a $69m loss on the “illegal” blockade imposed by its neighbours. In what ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
The ups and downs of reaching an 'understanding' between the US and Gulf airlines
This week has seen much confusion over the details of the agreement between the US ...
News / Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
Etihad has pulled its entire A330 freighter fleet from service and placed the aircraft in ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways to buy a stake in Cathay Pacific
As it seeks to diversify its asset base, Qatar Airways has announced it has agreed ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways drops plan to invest in American Airlines
Qatar Airway’s plan to buy a 10% stake in arch rival American Airlines has come ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways burns money circling the blockade, but eyes 'puzzling' investment
It’s not strictly freight, but it is Friday – and it’s also rather intriguing. It all centres ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?