Lufthansa Cargo Headlines
News / More air freight players are plugging in to digital business platforms
The air freight industry is embracing digitisation this year as one forwarder signs up to an online ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo to add another 777 freighter to Aerologic fleet
Aerologic, the joint-venture between Lufthansa Cargo and DHL, is to take on a second 777 ...
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo takes minority share in digital booking platform cargo.one
Lufthansa Cargo has stepped up its cooperation with digital booking platform cargo.one, acquiring a minority ...
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo and China Post co-pilot service to attract e-commerce revenue
It has taken a long time, but the airline industry is finally seeking to cement ...
People / Lufthansa Cargo appoints Harald Gloy director of operations
Lufthansa Cargo has appointed Harald Gloy to its executive board, replacing Soren Stark who is ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo stays positive as nine-month results bring good and bad news
Lufthansa Cargo’s nine-month numbers make positive reading for the German flag carrier, even despite a ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you