Lufthansa Cargo Headlines
People / J Florian Pfaff is new vice president for Asia Pacific at Lufthansa Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo has appointed J Florian Pfaff as its new vice president for Asia Pacific. Mr ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo sets the digital pace as it begins its 'transformation'
Lufthansa Cargo’s use of e-air waybills (eAWBs) has surged since introducing a charge for paper ...
News / 'Fantastic' year for Lufthansa Cargo, with revenue and profits on the up
Lufthansa Cargo’s year trended upward in 2018, its results show, but early problems seen across ...
News / More air freight players are plugging in to digital business platforms
The air freight industry is embracing digitisation this year as one forwarder signs up to an online ...
News / A quieter year for air cargo? Not according to expansion-minded carriers
Despite expectations that the air freight market could soften this year, airlines seem keen to ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo to add another 777 freighter to Aerologic fleet
Aerologic, the joint-venture between Lufthansa Cargo and DHL, is to take on a second 777 ...
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo takes minority share in digital booking platform cargo.one
Lufthansa Cargo has stepped up its cooperation with digital booking platform cargo.one, acquiring a minority ...
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price