Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo reconsiders options as finances come under pressure
Interesting article from CargoForwarder about Lufthansa’s financial position – which is not too good. A ...
Recommends / Major raid at Frankfurt over illegal handlers shakes German cargo industry
German freight firms including Lufthansa, DHL and Fraport are said to be among the victims ...
News / FRA sees an opportunity blooming to take some of the flower trade from AMS
Frankfurt’s perishables centre is aiming to take on the might of Amsterdam Schiphol in the ...
Recommends / Fraport Cargo Services gives Hahn the cold shoulder
Poor Frankfurt Hahn. Since the demise of Air Cargo Germany it seems to have struggled ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO