Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo reconsiders options as finances come under pressure
Interesting article from CargoForwarder about Lufthansa’s financial position – which is not too good. A ...
Recommends / Major raid at Frankfurt over illegal handlers shakes German cargo industry
German freight firms including Lufthansa, DHL and Fraport are said to be among the victims ...
News / FRA sees an opportunity blooming to take some of the flower trade from AMS
Frankfurt’s perishables centre is aiming to take on the might of Amsterdam Schiphol in the ...
Recommends / Fraport Cargo Services gives Hahn the cold shoulder
Poor Frankfurt Hahn. Since the demise of Air Cargo Germany it seems to have struggled ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices