News / Fraport: 'we will exhaust all other possibilities', but some jobs will be lost
Frankfurt airport operator Fraport has unveiled further details of its planned job cuts, acknowledging that ...
News / 3,000 jobs may go as Fraport is hit by 'worst crisis in the history of aviation'
Fraport, operator of Frankfurt Airport, is to cut up to 3,000 jobs, according to a ...
Fraport set for take off for Air Cargo India
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that Fraport AG will be sponsoring its participation at ...
News / Frankfurt Cargo Services hits back over 'unfair' fee for unloading shipments
Frankfurt Cargo Services (FCS) has hit back over accusations it is trying to implement an ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo reconsiders options as finances come under pressure
Interesting article from CargoForwarder about Lufthansa’s financial position – which is not too good. A ...
Recommends / Major raid at Frankfurt over illegal handlers shakes German cargo industry
German freight firms including Lufthansa, DHL and Fraport are said to be among the victims ...
News / FRA sees an opportunity blooming to take some of the flower trade from AMS
Frankfurt’s perishables centre is aiming to take on the might of Amsterdam Schiphol in the ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again
- 2. John Rutter on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 3. Philip Nash on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Mark Clayton on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 5. Paul Bunnage on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services