LATAM Cargo Headlines
News / Latam and Delta announce codeshare agreements across South America
Latam and Delta have announced codeshare agreements across South America, as the former plans an ...
News / Delta-LATAM link-up creates turbulence, but will air cargo benefit?
Delta and LATAM’s alignment is rocking the passenger market in the Americas, but it is ...
News / Soft market does not slow Latam expansion, thanks to perishables traffic
Unfazed by a weaker air cargo market, Latam Cargo is expanding. Latin America’s largest carrier ...
Recommends / Latam narrows Q2 loss, but cargo showing disappoints
Chilean carrier Latam Airlines may have narrowed its net losses, but ATW reports that its ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen