LATAM Cargo Headlines
News / Ambitious rival Florida airport targets a prime slice of Miami’s freighter traffic
Freighter operators moving cargo on intra-Americas routes have a new option as Airglades International Airport ...
News / Latam and Delta announce codeshare agreements across South America
Latam and Delta have announced codeshare agreements across South America, as the former plans an ...
News / Delta-LATAM link-up creates turbulence, but will air cargo benefit?
Delta and LATAM’s alignment is rocking the passenger market in the Americas, but it is ...
News / Soft market does not slow Latam expansion, thanks to perishables traffic
Unfazed by a weaker air cargo market, Latam Cargo is expanding. Latin America’s largest carrier ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi