The freighter game Headlines
Recommends / Air Atlanta begins to ponder a future without 747s
Icelandic airline Air Atlanta find itself confronted by a question familiar to air cargo executives ...
News / Cargolux on course for another record-breaking profit, despite slowdown in growth
Cargolux, which last year boasted a 2,123% rise in profits to $122.3m, is set to ...
News / DHL-GF CEO Scharwath grounds plan for more freighter flights
DHL Global Forwarding appears to be making a U-turn on plans to bolster air cargo ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo and China Post co-pilot service to attract e-commerce revenue
It has taken a long time, but the airline industry is finally seeking to cement ...
News / NCA eyes sale of 747-400 freighters as it counts the cost of summer flight ban
Nippon Cargo Airlines, the freighter operator which saw its 11-strong fleet grounded in June over ...
News / Freighter airline Swiftair continues its upward trajectory with purchase of Cygnus
Spanish freighter operator Swiftair has added two 757Fs to its fleet following the acquisition of ...
News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo stays positive as nine-month results bring good and bad news
Lufthansa Cargo’s nine-month numbers make positive reading for the German flag carrier, even despite a ...
News / Cargologicair takes on fourth 747 after its busiest year so far - despite 2017 losses
After its busiest year so far, Cargologicair, the UK freighter carrier with the same owner ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you