News / IATA unveils online platform to ease Covid vaccine supply chain challenges
In preparation for global vaccine delivery, IATA has launched ONE Source, an online platform to ...
News / As a vaccine nears, airports and trucking services need to be ready
As the US prepares to announce a vaccine for Covid-19 and Russia claims its Sputnik-V ...
News / Planning for a Covid vaccine: a major challenge for the logistics sector
The PPE crisis taught – the hard way – both governments and logistics providers as ...
News / Healthcare & pharma supply chains are 'fragile and infested with problems'
The Covid-19 pandemic has shone a harsh light, exposing vulnerabilities in healthcare and pharmaceutical supply ...
News / Essential cargo moving smoothly despite import logjam at India's airports
India’s air cargo congestion is easing, with medical and pharmaceutical shipments moving freely despite the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: two verticals stand out in the bankers' food chain
Comment: Not all shippers are created equal. Ask the loan bankers, and many will single out automotive ...
Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
Lufthansa has banned the shipment of dry ice in its 747s to prioritise pets, despite ...
More air cargo carriers and forwarders expanding pharma logistics facilities
Pharma expansion within air freight continues apace, with AirBridgeCargo, Delta and Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) ...
Recommends / Amazon promises we won't use state licences to sell prescription drugs
Well-documented fears from incumbents that Amazon has set its sights on the pharmaceutical market have ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen