Delta Cargo Headlines
People / Neel Shah back on the board of directors at Tiaca
The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) has appointed Flexport’s air freight director, Neel Shah, (pictured ...
News / Delta and Cathay race to offer end-to-end tracking for air cargo customers
Air freight customers will soon be able to track shipments from warehouse to destination using ...
News / Pharma the star performer for Virgin Atlantic Cargo in the first half
Virgin Atlantic Cargo saw a 3% growth in volumes in the first half of 2018, carrying ...
People / Delta Cargo appoints Lindsey Jalil to head its commercial team
Lindsey Jalil (pictured) has become managing director commercial for Delta Cargo. She replaces Kristin Colvile, who ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / Delta Cargo flights hit by power outage at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Cargo through Atlanta could experience some delays following the cancellation of more than 1,000 flights ...
News / Cargo playing a vital role as Delta-Virgin Atlantic JV expands its horizon
Cargo is playing a pivotal role in the route planning and network expansion of joint-venture ...
People / Delta Cargo creates control centre lead role for Vishal Bhatnagar
Delta Cargo has appointed Vishal Bhatnagar as director of its cargo control centre – a newly created ...
People / Delta Cargo names Shawn Cole as its vice-president
Shawn Cole has become vice-president of Delta Cargo. A Delta executive for some 10 years, ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO