Block Space Agreements Headlines
News / Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
Flexport is to end its own dedicated freighter service, citing changes both to the market ...
Premium / Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
Comment: 2017 and 2018 saw the airfreight market climb a cumulative 13.1% in terms of volume, ...
Recommends / A view from China: the air cargo market this year – and next
A fascinating article on LinkedIn neatly summarises the air cargo industry in 2019. One effect ...
News / Low volume growth and overcapacity decimates China's air cargo sector
Slow volume growth combined with a rapid increase in capacity has led to a “terrible” ...
News / Forwarders review block space bookings for air cargo, looking for lower rates
The soft market is causing freight forwarders to reassess their bookings with airlines, easing up on ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'