Block Space Agreements Headlines
Premium / Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
Comment: 2017 and 2018 saw the airfreight market climb a cumulative 13.1% in terms of volume, ...
Recommends / A view from China: the air cargo market this year – and next
A fascinating article on LinkedIn neatly summarises the air cargo industry in 2019. One effect ...
News / Low volume growth and overcapacity decimates China's air cargo sector
Slow volume growth combined with a rapid increase in capacity has led to a “terrible” ...
News / Forwarders review block space bookings for air cargo, looking for lower rates
The soft market is causing freight forwarders to reassess their bookings with airlines, easing up on ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps