Block Space Agreements Headlines
News / Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
Flexport is to end its own dedicated freighter service, citing changes both to the market ...
Premium / Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
Comment: 2017 and 2018 saw the airfreight market climb a cumulative 13.1% in terms of volume, ...
Recommends / A view from China: the air cargo market this year – and next
A fascinating article on LinkedIn neatly summarises the air cargo industry in 2019. One effect ...
News / Low volume growth and overcapacity decimates China's air cargo sector
Slow volume growth combined with a rapid increase in capacity has led to a “terrible” ...
News / Forwarders review block space bookings for air cargo, looking for lower rates
The soft market is causing freight forwarders to reassess their bookings with airlines, easing up on ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag