Recommends / Airbus to scrap A380 production as Emirates puts in 70 smaller aircraft order
Big aviation news today – even if it’s not very freight-y. Airbus is to stop ...
Recommends / Airbus threatens to quit UK over Brexit
Aircraft manufacturer Airbus has used an interview with Bloomberg to slam the British government’s handling of the Brexit process, labelling ...
Recommends / Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
Boeing appears to have fallen victim to the US administration’s decision to tear up the ...
News / With demand for capacity still flying, Vallair gears up for A321 conversion push
As the first B737-800 freighter enters commercial service, the push for the larger A321 cargo ...
News / Cargolux interview: China JV freighter airline delayed another year
The launch of China’s new cargo airline, the joint venture with Cargolux, looks set to ...
Recommends / Airbus may put sleeping berths in cargo holds
It has long been rumoured that Airbus is once again starting to focus on freighters ...
Recommends / The extraordinary A380 supply chain
We all know the important role aircraft play in the logistics chain. But do we ...
Recommends / Boeing forecasts 920 new freighters by 2036, but integrators opt for conversions
It’s Paris Air Show week, and thus fairly quiet in air cargo – outside of the big ...
Recommends / China's first big passenger plane completes maiden flight
China has taken to the skies or, rather, its first domestically manufactured large-scale passenger aircraft ...
Recommends / Trump's election casts doubt on 'Boeing's Bank' and international aviation trade
OK, so there are a lot of stories in the press at the moment about ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?